Here today; gone tomorrow.
The Bible says, "Boast not thyself of tomorrow. for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth" (Proverbs 27:1).
You have an appointment with death.
The Bible says,"...it is appointed unto man once to die" (Hebrew (9:27).
You have sinned and need to be saved.
The Bible says, "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God...There is none righteous...none that doeth good...no not one." (Romans 3:10-23).
God has warned you that without Him you will die and spend eternity in a lake of fire (Revelation 20:15).
Jesus Christ died on Calvary to save you (Romans 5:8; I Corinthians 15:1-4; I Peter 2:24).
Jesus Christ arose from the dead and is alive and can save you right now (Hebrews 7:25).
You must stop believing falsehood and start believing what God says. This is an act of repentance (II Timothy 2:25; I Peter 1:23).
You must trust Jesus' death in your place as the payment for your sins (I Corinthians 15:3,4).
You must call upon His Name asking Him to save you (Romans 10:13).
To gain assurance you must completely trust what God has said (I John 5:13).
After you are saved:
Find a Bible believing (AV 1611), Bible-teaching and preaching, Baptist Church, and get baptized.
Attend every service you can attend.
Rejoice in singing about what Jesus Christ has done for you.
Begin memorizing the Bible:
John 3:16-18, 36
John 5:24; 6:37
Begin reading Romans chapter 3, 4, 5, 6; Romans 10:1-17
Look for the following fruits of God's work of salvation:
1. Galatians 5:22,23--A new experience or attraction to godly manifestations of love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, and temperance.
2. II Corinthians 5:17--New desires to leave the old life of sinful self, and walk in the new path of holiness (Romans 6).
3. Ephesians 6:10-17--A new battle with the devil will begin. He will most likely begin to attack your assets, job, family, emotions, mind, and decision to trust Christ.
4. Romans 10:10--A new desire and ability to do the right things.
5. A new conviction that your life ought to clean up (Romans 6).
If you truly believe on Jesus Christ, these changes will begin to take place.
Repent today: Trust Jesus Christ. Eternal life is a free gift.
Click here to learn how you can be saved right now!